Package: (2) Mackie DLM8 2000W 8" Full-Range Powered DJ PA Speakers with TruSource DSP Delivering Great Sound and Clarity + Nady PEM-1000 Band 2 583-607.750 MHz & Wireless In-Ear Monitoring System With 100 Selectable UHF Channels And Auto Scan
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
Condition: BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Warranty: 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER
- (2) Mackie DLM8 2000W 8" Full-Range Class D Powered Active DJ PA Speakers
- (1) Nady PEM-1000 Band 2 Wireless In-Ear Monitoring System w/100 UHFChannels
Authorized Chauvet Dealer
Video of DLM8:
The Mackie DLM12 delivers 2000 watts into the most compact, professional portable loudspeaker design ever. Featuring a TruSource technology, the DLM loudspeakers are equipped with Mackie's TruSource driver that incorporates the high-output 8" woofer and 1.75" compression driver into an incredibly compact common-magnet design. Powerful TruSource DSP delivers seamless clarity, consistent dispersion and unmatched fidelity.
These versatile loudspeakers feature the Mackie DL2 integrated digital mixer, providing a dual-channel mixing solution for a wide array of possible connections with incredible channel features like 3-band EQ and 16 great-sounding effect. Plus, system processing like a multi-band feedback destroyer, six speaker modes and Smart Protect technology provide the tools needed for truly professional applications.
With configuration options that include pole / wall mounting and flying, the sleek DLM loudspeakers are a powerful solution for high-end installs. The ultra-compact form factor includes a rugged PC-ABS cabinet, powder-coated grille and integrated kickstand for personal monitor use.
The new shape of sound - Mackie DLM8
- Mackie 8" Full-Range Powered Loudspeaker
- Power Ratings: 2000 Watts Peak / 1000 Watts RMS
- 2000W power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- TruSource™ Technology
- Mackie designed, vertically-aligned, common-magnet TruSource driver
- 8" LF woofer / 1.75" HF compression driver
- Incredibly compact, lightweight design
- Powerful TruSource DSP delivers seamless clarity, consistent dispersion and unmatched fidelity
- DL2 Integrated Digital Mixer
- Powerful, one-touch digital mixer with bright OLED screen
- Two highly-versatile input channels with FX
- Independent channel level, 3-band EQ and effects control
- 16 great-sounding channel effects include reverb, chorus and delay
- XLR/TRS combo and dual RCA connectors
- Handles mic, line, stereo and instrument signals
- Unmatched system control for professional applications
- Multi-band feedback destroyer
- Six speaker modes deliver the perfect voicing for your application
- Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony, etc.
- Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
- Innovative ultra-compact design
- 1/3 smaller than a traditional 2-way
- Fit an entire DLM system in nearly any car
- Stack them up for storage
- Pole-mountable on tripod or atop DLM12S using SPM300 speaker pole
- Flyable via standard M10 rigging hardware
- Wall-mount them using SWM300 articulated arm for stealthy, powerful install system
- Roadworthy PC-ABS cabinet with pro black finish and ergonomic top carry handle
- Rugged, powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille
- Integrated kickstand delivers perfect angle for personal monitor use
- Ridiculously lightweight (22 lbs. / 10kg)
Features of PEM-1000 BAND 2:
- Nady PEM-1000 Wireless In-Ear Monitoring System
- 100 selectable UHF frequencies for interference-free performance (Up to 8 systems can operate simultaneously)
- System consists of one PEM-1000T transmitter and one PEM-1000R body pack receiver. (Unlimited additional PEM-1000R receivers can operate with the same transmitter)
- Easy setup and use with either automatic Auto scan or manual open-frequency selection, and ASC™ infrared synchronization of selected channel between transmitter and receivers
- Rugged, all-metal half-rack transmitter. Rack mountable singly or side-by-side with optional rack kits.
- Both transmitter and receiver offer a user-friendly menu with complete control options shown in the LCD display
- Proprietary companding circuitry for wide Dynamic Range and clear, natural sound
- Includes lightweight, soft rubber, form-fitted ear buds for comfort and optimum acoustics and isolation
- Operating Range: Up to 500 feet typical (depending on site conditions)
- Rugged, foam-padded traveling case provides easy, safe transport and storage
- Latest frequency BAND 2: 583-607.750
- Rugged, all metal half-rack that can be rack mounted singly or side-by-side with optional rack kits
- Front panel features stereo headphone monitor output jack and volume control, select button for choosing one of 100 UHF channels, Left/Right 5-segment audio input level displays, LCD channel display, and IR SYNC to system receivers
- Back panel provides BNC jack for the detachable antenna, a combo 1/4" TRS unbalanced, and balanced XLR jacks for Left and Right Line inputs, Left and Right 1/4" TRS unbalanced loop outputs
- Externally powered by AC-DC power adapter
- Portable body pack receiver features a power switch switchable with built-in volume output level control, select button for choosing one of 100 UHF channels, LCD channel display, stereo/mono, Signal/Low Battery LED indicator.
- Receiver has AUTO-SCAN for finding an open channel and IR SYNC to system transmitter
- Handy Mute Button for muting audio if desired during use
- Operates up to 8 hours (depending on volume) on 2x1.5V AA alkaline batteries
- Each receiver is supplied with a pair of miniature, lightweight (yet powerful) in-ear speakers with soft rubber mounts, designed for "custom" form-fitted comfort and optimum acoustic transfer and isolation.
- Rear clip can be rotated 180° for attaching receiver either vertically up or down position
- Latest frequency BAND 2: 583-607.750
AudioSavings Return Policy:
At Audiosavings, we strongly believe in customer satisfaction and therefore offer a friendly return policy.
Prior to returning merchandise, contact us and we will give you a return authorization #.
You may return this item for a refund within 30 DAYS of purchase.
Warranty Repair/Exchange Period: 3 YEAR
If your item is defective within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options:
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to replace the item for a brand new one.
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you chose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you.
- We will refund you 100% of your money back. For refunds it is the customer's responsibility to ship the item back to us.
If you want to return your item within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options:
- You may exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you choose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you. The customer is responsible to ship the item back to us. Please note if the item you return is used there will be a 10% restocking fee deducted from your credit.
- You may receive a refund for the item less a 10% restocking fee. Customer is responsible to ship the item back to us.
Your replacement or refund will process within 3-5 business days of when we receive the item.
Please note items with physical damage un-related to shipping are not covered under warranty. This includes blown speakers with burned voice coils. Registered software cannot be returned.
You MUST notify us within 48 hours if you receive an item that was damaged during shipping.
Process for returning items
Please email us with your eBay user ID, Item code / model #, Condition of the item, and the reason for your return. Please also indicate whether you would like a replacement, an exchange, or a refund. We will supply you with a reference number (RMA #) to put on the package which will ensure quick processing of your return. All returns require a RMA# to be returned back to our facility.