BRAND NEW NADY EO3 (FREQUENCY DD) 300 FOOT WIRELESS IN EAR STAGE MONITOR SYSTEM WITH 2 EARBUDS + EXPANDALE **BEST SYSTEM AROUND**
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
Condition: BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Warranty: 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER
You are looking at the Nady EO3, which consists of one wireless transmitter (E03-T) and bodypack receiver (E03-R) and 1 pair of in ear monitors, is one of the greatest in ear monitor systems on the market! The transmitter features eight factory switch able channels, and will not interfere with any VHF or UHF mics on stage.
The E03 system has a wireless operating range of 300 feet, which allows it to be used with confidence in venues from small clubs to large theatres.
The transmitter connects to a monitor or line out from any mixing console, and broadcasts the audio as an FM signal to any number of pocket size Nady E03 receivers on the same channel. Each receiver is equipped with an adjustable volume control, and high performance earbuds.
The transmitter also provides a microphone input to allow wireless cueing of the performers on stage.
The E03 can provide a high quality monitor mix at significantly lower decibel levels than floor monitors. This is an important benefit for artists who wish to protect their hearing from excessive and potentially damaging sound pressure levels.
If you want quality, than go with this Nady product. Nady has been delivering the best deals and has been the most trusted pro audio brand for assistive listening devices for over 20 years, and this deal is un-beatable! If you want performance and reliability, than this product is a good choice for you.
- earbud monitors
- Bodypack Transmitter
- Wiring, so you can set-up right out of the box
- High-quality monitor mix with wireless freedom anywhere on stage
- Up to 300 ft range, line of sight
- Operate up to 4 systems at a time and on special frequencies that wont interfere with other wireless mics on stage with 8 different channels to choose from
- Pair of mini binaural earphones included with each bodypack receiver
- Compact transmitter that broadcasts on one of eight channels in the 72-76 MHz band, to any number of Nady E03 wireless bodypack receivers on the same channel
- Huge 300 foot. wireless operating range
- Eight factory switch able channels
- Rear panel input for line level audio
- Front panel input for microphone
- Audio input gain control
- Automatic level control
- Extendible antenna
- 9 volt DC input for AC-EO3 9VDC regulated power supply adapter provided
- Power switch with red LED power on indicator
- Audio modulation LED indicator
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 10KHz 3 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 60 dB
- Total Harmonic Dist.: < 0.5%
- RF Carrier Frequencies: Eight factory preset channels between 72-76 MHz.
- Channel AA: 72.1, BB: 72.3, CC: 72.5, DD: 72.7, EE: 72.9, FF: 75.5, GG: 75.7, HH: 75.9
- Frequency Stability: Better than .005%
- Modulation: FM 75 KHz
- Operating Range: Up to 300 feet line of sight
- Line Input: Connector: One 1/4 phone jack. Impedance: 100 K Ohms, unbalanced.
- Mic Input: Connector: One 1/4 phone jack. Impedance: low impedance, unbalanced, with 9 VDC
at 1 mA for condenser mic.
- Power Output: 80,000 V @ 3 meters
- Controls: Power On/Off, audio input gain adjust
- Indicators: Power On LED, Audio Modulation TX LED
- Antenna: Permanently mounted telescoping whip
- Power Requirement: 9 VDC regulated, @ 200 mA, AC-EO3 adapter provided
- Dimensions: 1.25" H, 8.25" W, 4.25" D (3.175 x 20.9 x 10.8 cm)
- Controls: Combination volume/on-off wheel
- Audio Output: 100 mW max into 16 Ohms
- Connectors: 3.5 mm mini jack for earbuds output
- Earphones: Binaural EB-3 earbuds
- Antenna: Integral with earbud cord
- Indicators: LED power on indicator
- Sensitivity: 2 V for 12 dB Sinad with squelch defeated. Squelches at 10 V for min. 50 dB S-N ratio
- Mute Threshold: 8-10 V
- Power Requirement: 9V carbon zinc or alkaline battery
- Battery Life: 17-20 hours with alkaline battery; 10-12 hours with carbon zinc battery
- Dimensions or receiver: 3.35 H, 2.75 W, .75 D (8.5 x 6.5 x 2.25 cm)
- (FREQUENCY DD)
AudioSavings Return Policy:
At Audiosavings, we strongly believe in customer satisfaction and therefore offer a friendly return policy.
Prior to returning merchandise, contact us and we will give you a return authorization #.
You may return this item for a refund within 30 DAYS of purchase.
Warranty Repair/Exchange Period: 1 YEAR
If your item is defective within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options:
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to replace the item for a brand new one.
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you chose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you.
- We will refund you 100% of your money back. For refunds it is the customer's responsibility to ship the item back to us.
If you want to return your item within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options:
- You may exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you choose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you. The customer is responsible to ship the item back to us. Please note if the item you return is used there will be a 10% restocking fee deducted from your credit.
- You may receive a refund for the item less a 10% restocking fee. Customer is responsible to ship the item back to us.
Your replacement or refund will process within 3-5 business days of when we receive the item.
Please note items with physical damage un-related to shipping are not covered under warranty. This includes blown speakers with burned voice coils. Registered software cannot be returned.
You MUST notify us within 48 hours if you receive an item that was damaged during shipping.
Process for returning items
Please email us with your eBay user ID, Item code / model #, Condition of the item, and the reason for your return. Please also indicate whether you would like a replacement, an exchange, or a refund. We will supply you with a reference number (RMA #) to put on the package which will ensure quick processing of your return. All returns require a RMA# to be returned back to our facility.