The Nady PEM-1000, 100-Channel UHF In-Ear Monitor System, offers all the advantages of wireless in-ear monitoring – mobility, focused audio, and freedom from feedback associated with conventional stage monitors, with amazing affordability. Featuring easy setup, manual or automatic (AutoScan) open-frequency selection, an all-metal half-rack transmitter mountable singly or side-by-side with optional rack kits, a user-friendly LCD menu for both transmitter and receiver with an operating range of up to 500 feet depending on site conditions.
- Ultra-compact design with 100 selectable UHF frequencies for interference-free performance (Up to 8 systems can operate simultaneously) and an operating range of 300-feet. Ideal for both small and large venues.
- Operates at an uninterrupted frequency range which provides stability and maximum compatibility with other close-range UHF/VHF wireless systems.
- Compatible with professional in-ear monitor earbuds and consumer headphones with 3.5mm jack
- Any number of PEM-1000 receivers can be used with a single PEM-1000 transmitter.
- Up to eight PEM-1000 systems can be used in close proximity for maximum audio referencing and dynamic mix control